Friday, July 23, 2010

Assignment Week

Recently, I think all of TARc student busying for their coursework and test gua.. It's assignment week again.. The stress is wat we can imagine.. Haizzz...The bad thgs for study.. Everyone hate about it..

Another test tmr, is my Eng proposal letter.. Until nOw, i also don hav an idea to do. How I am going for the test tmr??ZZzzzz...Tis is me, a lazy gal for studying, blogging, exercising.. and bla bla bla.. hahaha..

Anyway, i still need to do it best for it. Luckily, i have 3 hrs break tmr after my 8am clz.. Can search info and memorize the format. I'll try my BEST!!! Gambateh for aLL my classmate!! We can dO it!! Yeah!!

It's 3.25am now.. I have 8am clz tmr. Need to wake up on 7am.. OMG.. Sure i can't wake up tmr.. So, it's time for sleep!! Stop facebook-ing!!

Btw.. I am hungry now!! OMG.. Wahahaha..>.<

Good nite everyONE!!! Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment