Saturday, July 24, 2010

ConvOcaTiOn TimE!!

Countdown-ing for mY convocation tmr.. 24 July 2010.. Waiting for the day coming already a long time of period.. Rmb tat time i go for my penang housemate's convocation.. I said : "When turn to me can attend my convocation." It's 1 month ago..

Finally, the day coming.. Is my big day.. Our DEM big day.. I really donno hw to decribe my feeling now.. I am really excited because my family at here.. The 3rd time they come for KL and stay at my hostel.. I like tat feeling.. and need to thanks Miki Ting let my family stay in her room..THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Tmr need to register before 8.15am.. So early.. Need wake up early for prepare and make up.. Must make up leng leng tmr..hahaha... Is really happy!! can't wait for take many many photosssss~~ somemore, thr are quite many ppl will attend my convocation!! Happy Happy!!! wahahaha..

Is already 12.55am lurrr~~ Is time to sleep lurrr~~ I don want become "PANDA" tmr.. hahaha.. So, Good night and sweet dream to all of you!! Love mY family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment